Every one of our five programmes have been designed to have young carers at the centre of our delivery and in all that we do, ensuring that the needs of young carers are deeply rooted in our values and purpose.
Be Seen is our on-going short film campaign, delivered within various academic group settings; ideal for focus groups, whole school or year group assemblies.
Family Portrait is our introductory educational workshop delivered over two sessions.
Makings of Me is our 6-8 weeks peer to peer support programme which allows young carers to meet other young carers within their place of study.
My Time is our 1:1 mentoring programme, minimum of 6 sessions tailored to the needs of the mentee.
3rd Space is our respite space programme delivered during academic holidays.
Engagement in our programmes create a positive social impact whereby the following outcomes are achieved;
- Young carers are identified and prevented from being hidden
- Young carers gain a sense of belonging
- An increase of self-esteem and confidence
- Positive and inclusive learning environments are promoted
- An increase in young carers educational attainment and personal achievement.
- Young carers regain trust in professional support.